Mix all the dough ingredients carefully until all of them combined well and smooth texture is achieved. Enrich the dough with juicy fruit slices and crushed almonds. Half an hour later, serve fluffy, tender, fragrant pear pie, the main secret of which is in milk cream no less than 20% fat.
To bake the almond-topped pear pie you will need the next ingredients:
- 1 glass of bleached flour
- 1 egg
- 1 glass of milk cream, more than 20% fat
- 2-3 tbsp of sugar
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 1-1,5 pears (from dessert collections)
- a pinch of almond
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- Prep and Cook time: 1 hour
- Yield: 8 servings
Recipe with Step by Step Pictures
1. Crack an egg into a deep-bottomed bowl and whisk it with sugar. You may also add a touch of salt and vanilla sugar.
2. Whisk until foam appears.
3. Pour fatty milk cream of room temperature. This ingredient will give our crumb an eye pleasing fair shade and amazingly warm and tender fragrance.
4. Add butter, melted and slightly cooled in another bowl, to intensify the excellent fancy taste.
5. Mix together the dry components, as flour and baking powder. Pour flour in parts and knead the smooth and stiff dough.
6. Grease an ovenproof bowl round 7-3/4 inches, fill it with dough, kneaded on the milk cream, and even the surface with spatula.
7. Slice washed fruit randomly. Cut it in thin and thick chunks and merge them on the sticky mass on a quarter.
8. Crush dried nuts into random crumbs. Sprinkle the dough with crushed almonds and place the bowl into the preheated oven. Bake pear pie at 170-degree temperature for about 25-30 minutes.
9. Check if the pie is baked with a toothpick. Cool raised and browned pear pie right in the ovenproof bowl and decorate it with sieved powdered sugar before serving.
So, the almond-topped pear pie is baked!
Enjoy your meal!