Garnish this meal – a main or side dish, as you wish – with scrumptious sauce, gather all ingredients, pour milk cream on and put it into the oven. An hour later serve slow-cooked beef with melting potatoes all steamed with a delicious fragrance.
To bake the beef with potatoes you will need the next ingredients:
- 1,1 lb of beef roast (boneless meat)
- 10-17 oz of potatoes
- 1/2-1 onion
- 3-5 сloves of garlic
- 1/3 pod of red chili pepper
- 1-2 tsp of rosemary (leaves)
- 2-3 tsp of butter
- 2-3 tbsp of oil
- 10-12 fl oz of milk cream
- salt, pepper, greens
- Prep and Cook time: 1 hour
- Yield: 4 servings
Recipe with Step by Step Pictures
1. Use mortar and pestle to grind together a touch of salt, black peppercorns, rosemary leaves, peeled garlic cloves and several rings of hot chili pepper in oil, no matter which type you use. So, sauce for meat layer is cooked!
2. Cut washed beef roast in equal-sized slices. Julienne an onion into long strips. Cut potatoes into slices 0.1-0.2 inches thick. Prep stage is over and all you have to do now is to put all ingredients together.
3. Grease the ovenproof dish with melted butter. This will give the meal a warm and tender fragrance. Spread sliced meat on the bottom and pour spicy sauce on it.
4. Place julienne onion and add some fresh parsley.
5. Put the potato. Salt and pepper to taste.
6. Pour hot milk cream until the edges and cover veggies with foil sheet or a lip. Bake in the preheated oven at the 160-degree temperature for about 50 minutes. Leave the high heat for the first 5-7 minutes in order the dish could heat. Throw the foil sheet away to get rid of extra liquid 5-10 minutes before the end of baking.
So, the beef with potatoes is baked!
Enjoy your meal!