You can easily bake fluffy cottage cheese muffins with raisins without breadcrumbs or flour coating, tedious frying and calorific oil. Healthy bakery with cottage cheese given in this recipe will be good for kids, breakfast or afternoon tea. Baked cottage cheese muffins with raisins can be served as dessert with ice-cream, sweetened condensed milk, jam or fresh berries.
To bake cottage cheese muffins with raisins you will need the next ingredients:
- 10,5 oz of cottage cheese no less than 9% fat
- 2 large eggs
- 1,4 oz of sugar and flour each
- 5 tbsp of raisins
- Prep and Cook time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
Recipe with Step by Step Pictures
1. Cottage cheese must be blended no matter what soft and fat structure it has. Be sure to blend it and pour sugar. As a result, you must get smooth and cream-like, doughy mixture without lumps.
2. Separate yolks from whites, add yolks to cottage cheese and sugar mixture and keep high-speed blending.
3. Whisk eggs whites in a separate clean and dry bowl until thick peaks. These are the ones, which must create soufflé effect in bakery.
4. Sieve wheat flour onto liquid, smooth cottage cheese mixture and throw there a handful of rinsed and dried raisins. Stir together.
5. Add whites last. Put airy white foam onto semi-kneaded dough spoon after spoon. Stir in one direction drawing a circle until all ingredients mixed tightly.
6. We highly recommend silicone muffin tins for this recipe in order you could avoid problems with getting these out of a pan. Fill muffin cups with cottage cheese dough nearly full. The muffins won’t raise much until baked for it has neither dough conditioner, or baking powder. Place the tins into preheated oven for about half an hour and keep the temperature at 170 degrees. When fluffy cottage cheese muffins with raisins are baked, leave them for a while. Than get these out of the tins and serve with sour cream, berries and/or sweet sauce.
So, cottage cheese muffins with raisins are baked!
Enjoy your meal!