Today we are going to cook a colorful dish made with juicy meat and vegetable mix. Take a good cut of beef, quickly dry it on the high heat without a drop of oil. Make a dressing of mayonnaise, fresh greens, and pickles on the Tartar sauce motives. In a few minutes, mixing all the components, start enjoying a very delicious and juicy dish. Salad cooked according to this recipe will certainly appeal to fans of vegetable and meat dishes.
To cook the beef salad you will need the next ingredients:
- 5,3 oz of beef meat
- 3,5 oz of Chinese leaf
- 8 of cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 part of salad leek
- 2-3 branches of greens
- 1/2 of a pickle
- 3 tbsp of mayonnaise
Prep and Cook time: 30 минут
Yield: 4 servings
Protein: 6 g
Fat: 13 g
Carbohydrates: 3 g
Recipe with Step by Step Pictures
1. Rinse the meat, dry it and cut into as thin strips as possible. They must be almost transparent. Salt (we recommend to take coarse sea salt) and pepper the meat.
2. Heat the non-stick cooking pan, put there the cut beef and fry it on the medium heat. Stir regularly, turning the strips and press them with a spatula to check the color of the juice. As soon as meat fibers get white and the pink color disappears, the meat is cooked. However, medium well-done meat’s fans may stop frying the strips earlier.
3. Meantime, julienne clean and dry vegetables. Put Chinese cabbage in the bowl first, julienned shortly.
4. Cut tiny tomatoes in half.
5. Add spring onion and onion cut into half rings.
6. Put the fried beef strips at once without cooling it.
7. Use fat mayonnaise for salad dressing mixed with cut fennel and a pickle, finely chopped. Thus, we will get a sauce similar with Tartar. Add dried species on your taste. Dress the beef salad before serving only.
So, the beef salad is cooked!
Enjoy your meal!