Either fresh, canned or dried pears will match pudding according to our recipe. This bakery can be referred to desserts and is able to satisfy the choosiest kids, enrich friends’ bull sessions and became an excellent breakfast in spite of easy directions and standard products set.
Serve farmer cheese pudding with pears warm or cooled, having decorated it with tonic mint sprigs and berries.
To bake farmer cheese pudding with pears you will need the next ingredients:
- 0,8 lbs of farmer cheese no less than 9% fat
- 2 tbsp of sour cream
- 2-3 tbsp of sugar
- 1 egg
- 4-5 pears (thick and juicy)
- Prep and Cook time: 1 hour
- Yield: 6 servings
Recipe with Step by Step Pictures
1. Mix farmer cheese with one large or two small eggs. Use blender or work farmer cheese through a wire sieve in order to make the mixture smooth and silky.
2. Pour as much sugar as you like. You may even substitute sugar for powdered one.
3. Add sour cream and mix ingredients until smooth. We will do without sticking components as flour, breadcrumbs or semolina in this recipe. The cake will solidify anyway, meanwhile, staying wet, gaining amazing structure and keeping stable farmer cheese taste.
4. Peel one or two pears, get rid of seedpods, cut flesh into medium-sized cubes, and stir once again to spread fruit pieces evenly among farmer cheese mixture.
5. Place oil parchment sheet on the bottom of 9-inch springform pan, pour sticky mass in and even layer’s thickness across the mold.
6. Cut three pears in half lengthwise, leaving skins on. Cut off the seedpods carefully, arrange quarters in a circle skins downwards, sinking pears in farmer cheese slightly, decorate with a touch of sugar and place into maximally preheated oven. Bake sunny and tender pudding at the 180 degree temperature for about 40 minutes.
So, farmer cheese pudding with pears is baked!
Enjoy your meal!