Kidney beans with vegs and chicken eggs appetizer is warming, nourishing and attractive dish that can be cooked by everyone without applying special cooking skills. Double yield of plain, appetizing and picturesque dish is able to substitute an entire meal and nourish one to the full. Serve cooked kidney beans with vegs and eggs hot or cooled, having decorated the dish with fresh greens to your taste.
To cook kidney beans with vegs and eggs you will need the next ingredients:
- 10,5 oz of white kidney beans (cooked/canned)
- 1 carrot and onion
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- 3-4 cherry tomatoes
- 1-2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1-2 egg
- Prep and Cook time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings
Recipe with Step by Step Pictures
1. Choose a purple onion for our colorful dish. Peel it half lengthwise and slice thinly. Julienne carrot shortly, cut tiny tomatoes into 1/4 inches thick slices and chips garlic cloves.
2. Heat olive oil in a pan for 30 seconds and fry garlic cloves first. They’ll give its scent to oil. Add onion next and sauté over medium-high heat for a couple of minutes.
3. Add carrot julienne next and cherry tomatoes a minute later. Fry the multicolored chow-chow until soften a little bit.
4. Place cooked kidney beans in the pan, sprinkle dried species to your liking. Those who prefer spicy dishes in Mexican cuisine style can add several hot chili peppers rings. Combine all the ingredients and put aside from stove.
5. Divide the vegs per ramekins or put them all together in one ceramic baking pan.
6. Crack eggs and add a pinch of black pepper and salt. Preheat the oven and bake the dish at the temperature of 190 degrees until eggs whites solidify.
So, kidney beans with vegs and eggs is cooked!
Enjoy your meal!