A low calorie brownies recipe retains a rich chocolate taste, velvety color, and airy crumb. This bakery, which is extremely popular in the USA, goes good with milk, orange fresh juice or with just brewed hot strong coffee.
To bake low calorie brownies you will need the next ingredients:
- 7 oz of flour
- 4,2 oz of sugar
- 3,5 oz of dark chocolate
- 0,3 oz of bakery powder
- 70 ml of oil (salad, refined)
- 1 tbsp of orange zest
- 1 pod of Rum food flavoring
Prep and Cook time: 1 hour
Yield: 6 servings
Protein: 6 g
Fat: 19 g
Carbohydrates: 54 g
Recipe with Step by Step Pictures
1. Melt a standard bar of chocolate on a water bath until smooth. You may replace the chocolate by cacao powder for your brownies. Take 3-4 rounded tablespoons.
2. Choose a medium-sized orange and peel its zest. Don’t touch bitter white flesh. Add sugar and citrus shaving into the melted chocolate and mix.
3. Intensify the future bakery taste with the alcohol fragrance. Sprinkle the food flavoring Dr. Oetker Rum Aroma out of the pod.
4. Pour fragrance-neutral oil into the bowl and whisk all ingredients carefully.
5. Whisk until smooth, watery mixture.
6. Mix the flour with bakery powder. Pour flour, divided into small parts into the bowl. Keep whisking removing all lumps.
7. Place a baking sheet on the bottom of an ovenproof dish. Take a rectangular sheet for your convenience. Fill in the dish with sticky, chocolate knead. Even the layer of knead with a spatula all across. Preheat the oven to the maximum degree. Reduce the heat to 170 degrees and bake for around 40-50 minutes. Cool the baked brownies completely and cut it into square servings without extracting it from the baking dish. Decorate the crumb with sugar powder, coconut shaving and strips of orange zest.
So, low calorie brownies are baked!
Enjoy your meal!