Organize a repetition of a Christmas party with warming, nourishing, and waking non-alcoholic mulled wine that fills the room with gorgeous cherish fragrance. Enjoy a rich palette of this hot beverage’s taste leisurely and with pleasure!
To make non-alcoholic cherry gluhwein you will need the next ingredients:
- 2 glasses of cherry juice
- 0,7-1,0 oz of black tea dried leaves
- 1/2 of apple
- 4-5 tsp of sugar
- 10-12 whole cloves
- 1/4 tsp of ginger cracked
- 1-2 cinnamon sticks
- 8-10 cardamon seeds
- 1-2 anise stars
- 5-7 dark raisins
Prep and Cook time: 40 минут
Yield: 2 servings
Protein: 0 g
Fat: 0 g
Carbohydrates: 20 g
Recipe with Step by Step Pictures
1. Brew strong black tea and leave it for couple of minutes. Put all fragrant spices into cast iron pot including fleshy rinsed raisin, half a large sour apple with poked holes and cloves placed into them.
2. Filter the brewed tea, getting rid of leaves, and pour it into a saucepan together with cherry juice.
3. Add a pinch of ginger to permeate the beverage with scalding hot, harsh taste. Stir, place on the heat and wait until start boiling, but do not allow boiling to preserve the useful stuff in the drink.
4. Pour sugar, brown one preferably, in the steaming liquid, wait until the grains dissolve. Taste the beverage and add sugar if you wish.
5. Remove the saucepan from the stove and keep the non-alcoholic gluhwein under the lid to let it set and fill with fragrance.
6. Filter the drink before serving.
So, non-alcoholic mulled wine is made!
Enjoy your drink!