Keep the sequences in adding ingredients and mix whites until soft peaks and you’ll get this pie fluffy and voluminous. Decorate the baked pie with a touch of powdered sugar, sweet glaze’s drops and chopped nuts. The soft pie with raisins and hazelnuts is good with freshly brewed coffee, milk and warm cocoa.
To bake soft pie with raisins and hazelnuts you will need the next ingredients:
- 10,5 oz of bleached flour
- 3 eggs (of room temperature)
- 7 oz of butter and sugar each
- 3, 5 oz of hazelnuts and raisins
- 0,2 oz of baking powder
- Prep and Cook time: 1 hour
- Yield: 8 servings
1. Whisk sugar together with yolks, separated from whites. Mix to light foam. The sugar quantity mentioned in recipe would better match candy men, so you can measure out its dose to your liking.
2. Melt butter and pour it into a bowl with other ingredients, having cooled it to room temperature. Stir rapidly.
3. Add rinsed raisins and blanched, or peeled hazelnuts next, one handful after another. You may leave hazelnuts whole or chop it.
4. Combine dry ingredients, e.g. wheat flour and baking powder. Pour it into before prepared liquid mixture and mix until well incorporated.
5. Mix eggs whites until soft peaks form. Pour eggs mass into stiff dough steadily. Mix the sticky mass carefully, stirring a whisk bottom-upwards.
6. Place an oiled parchment sheet 9 inches in diameter on the bottom of springform pan. Fill in the pan with dough containing fillings and shake the baking form two times by throwing it on a table. This will spread flour mass evenly across the pan. Bake the soft pie at the 180 degrees temperature for 25-30 minutes. Preheat the oven and bake the pie until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
7. Take out the brown pie from the pan and cool it. Decorate the bakery.
So, soft pie with raisins and hazelnuts is baked!
Enjoy your meal!