Vegetable and hunter sausages stew successfully ingrains with appetizing steams without water, sauces or any other dressings. It get fully soften thanks for a lot of juice from vegetables included in the dishes.
Add any fresh greens as sweet basil with shining leaves to prepared vegetable and hunter sausages stew and serve it hot!
To cook vegetable and hunter sausages stew you will need the next ingredients:
- 2,20 lbs of potato
- 2 pcs of sweet paprika
- 2 pcs of tomatoes
- 1 pc of carrot
- 1 pc of green chilies
- 1 bulb of onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 rosemary branches
- 0,6 lbs of hunter sausages
- 3 tbs salad oil
Prep and Cook time: 2 hour
Yield: 6 servings
Protein: 5 g
Fat: 8 g
Carbohydrates: 12 g
Recipe with Step by Step Pictures
1. Peel the potatoes and slice it as thin as you can. Put it into hollow dish and add spicy-pine rosemary branchlets with minced garlic. Salt and pepper, sprinkle one or two tablespoons of your favourite salad oil over the dishes, mix it carefully and put it into the fridge for 1-1,5 hour, having covered it with plastic wrap previously.
2. Oil the ovenproof bowl, spread potato slices ingrained with fragrant dressings in a single even layer.
3. Spread chopped onion and semitransparent carrot slices in the next layer.
4. Cut hunter sausages into crossed chunks no larger than 0,2 inch in width. Spread smoked food across the vegetable “pillow”.
5. Peel juicy, fleshy and ripe tomatoes. You may do X-shaped cut on the bottom of the tomato for your convenience, than blanch it in rolling boil for 1-2 minutes approx. Chop the peeled tomato in large chunks and spread above the sausages. Dredge everything with minced dried spices.
6. Peppers should be the last in this multi-layer dishes. The paprika should be sweet and of different colors. Put a whole chili pepper that burns not too much on the top. Pour another pair of oil drops, cover it and place in the preheated to 180 degree oven for an hour.
So now vegetable and hunter sausages stew is cooked!
Enjoy your meal!